Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm a sap....

I have always been and probably will always be a strong woman, but it amazes me sometimes what makes me melt :)....my boys!

Jackson's bedtime routine consists of a bath, snack, and then hugs and kisses for Mommy and now Tucker. Then as Daddy carries him upstairs he always says, "Night Night Momma, Love You Momma," and blows me a kiss, MUAW! Well now that Tucker is here, and Jackson is making a bit more of a connection with him, Mommy is on the back burner. I still get a hug and kiss, but now it is "Night Night Gucker, Love you Gucker." By the way this is all unprompted. We do ask him to give Tucker a kiss goodnight, but never anything else, this was all on his own. I can see the bond forming already and it makes me smile and melts my heart!

Another little anecdote....Tucker was napping in the swing today and Magnus kept lingering around trying to get a sniff of him. Jackson rushed right over and said, "No no Magnus, leave him lone." :) He also tried to restart his swing for him when I turned it off, while yelling, "Oh no Momma, Gucker's swing!"

In the midst of all that I am frantically trying to put away laundry and straighten up for our LMC MNO tonight! Whew.....what a day :)

2 comments:

Lisa Parsons said...

Both of your boys are adorable! I really enjoyed holding Tucker last night!!!

amy said...

Yay for sweet boys! Jackson is an excellent big brother!