Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally, some pics from the iphone

Here are some random shots that I have downloaded from my iphone..... (from most recent...)Tucker in the Bebe Pod, 5 mo old


Jackson at school this morning, he kept bending down because I was squatting to get the picture.

Jackson got stuck in Tucker's bouncy exersaucer...a little too large to be in there I think!

After a long day...
Playing the drums on the dogs' water container
In the rocker outside on a beautiful day!
car seat snap shot :)

2 comments:

amy said...

You are doing a great job mama, your boys radiate happiness!

Lisa Parsons said...

I'm so glad you are posting pictures again! I had no idea how crazy your vacation was...they would have had to restrain me at the airport with all that mess...but I know you and I know you handled it like a champ!!!