Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random cuteness...sorry no pics yet

Ok, so I wanted to post some random cute moments from the past week or so, before I forget. I will add the pictures as soon as I get a free minute to download them from the camera.

Working in reverse order.

We got the Christmas tree and put it up this evening. We are skimping on the decorations this year since we got a late start and I pretty much don't have time for all the big stuff. So I decided Christmas tree, stockings, Christmas lamp outside and of course.....Frosty the Snowman. It was great to see Jackson get excited to see it again, I think he remembers it from last year. BTW, thanks to Grandpa for that initial investment 3 years ago, well worth it! I think Jackson is actually starting to understand that Christmas is coming.

Next, Jackson has started singing Baa Baa Black Sheep all by himself. It is precious! I have been trying to catch it on film, but no luck yet. Today I asked him to sing it to Tucker when he was fussing and I was finishing getting dressed. Tucker loved it, smiled, and started to coo right along. Tear-jerker!

I also have to say that Jackson has been the best Stroller Strides kiddo since we got back after Tucker was born. I know that he appreciates it more now that we have been away. He loves to sing along, count with us, and of course looks forward to playing outside of the stroller when we are done.

I think that sums it up...keep an eye out for pics! :)

1 comment:

amy said...

Thanks for sharing all the cuteness : ) Jackson has been awesome in class since you came back. He's getting to be such a big boy!