Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged...All About My Husband

1) Where did you meet? Playing Euchre at Marietta College
2) How long did you date before you got married? We were together for 2.5 years before we got married.
3) How long have you been married? 4.5 years
4) What's your favorite feature of his? Eyes...and eye lashes ;)
5) What's your favorite quality of his? He is an amazing Daddy. I think he is Jackson's best friend!
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Can't think of one now...
7) What is his favorite color? Scarlet and grey..OHIO State
8) What is his favorite food? red meat.
9) What is his favorite sport? to play, rugby and to watch, football
10) When and where was your first kiss? Happened as I was leaving for Christmas break right before I got in my car.
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? As a couple, not as a family with the kids....can't remember the last time that happened :)
12) Do you have any children? Jackson 2 and Tucker 2 months
13) Does he have a hidden talent? He can touch his tongue to his nose....ewww!
14) How old is he? almost 28.
15) Who said "I love you" first? He did, and I didn't hear him, so he had to ask me the next day if I heard him :)
16) What is his favorite type of music? country or rap depends on his mood.
17) What do you admire most about him? his loyalty, kindness, and patience with the boys (most of the time)
18) Do you think he will read this? I don't know, maybe if he remembers the site :)
19) I tag....Whoever else reads this blog that I don't know about :)